Main MICRONITE Features
Operation-adaptive control plan includes expert design of inspection scheme and selection of models for process control and quality certification.
Applied Predictive Control includes tool-centric modeling of machining processes and real-time control of product quality.
- Automated operator guide to a status of operation control with decisions to adjust or change tools
- AI-based tool wear simulation and predictive process control modeling with sample size of 3 to 12
- Short-run predictive control models with sample size of 1, 2 or 3
Inspection Process Effectiveness
- Specialized metrology analytics providing validation and certification of all elements of measuring system.
- Measurement error discovery and permissible tolerance limitations
- Inclusion of CMM and Vision System data into a unified process control model
- Assurance of inspection efficiency by automated control of sampling interval and time of data entry
- Inspection database management achieving reliability and traceability of in-process and offline data
Quality control and certification with extremely low risk of online and off-line acceptance errors.
- Predictive statistical analysis of real-time process data and certification of product quality
- Identification and quantification of constraints in use of gages, CMMs, and Vision Systems
- Multi-operation control and certification of product compliance with engineering specifications
- Standard and rule-based sampling acceptance systems for inspection by variables
- Error-proof quality certification by shifts, sub-lots, multiple sub-lots, and lots
Predictive tool life control is performed by AI-based modeling of inspection data and historical tool life data.
- Time-sensitive control and automated revision of process adjustments, offsets, and tool changes
- Tool-based visualization of the machining operation with automated process fault analysis
- Full-potential tool life with minimum human intervention and statistical data analysis
- Dual tool life models with adaptive and pre-control limits
Capability control and process optimization
- Machine-and-tool capability analysis by machine styles, fixtures, spindles, tool paths, and machining conditions
- Data-driven cause-and-effect engineering solutions
Production System Effectiveness and O.E.E. with proactive time management, prevention of efficiency losses
The machine shop turns to the science for greater efficiency, stronger operations, and reduced costs
Principles of machining-specific modeling pioneered by MICRONITE
- Design of effective inspection scheme by class of characteristics
- Absolute fitness of process control model to requirements of inspection time and operator productivity
- Assurance of sufficient measurement capability to control dimensions with close and extremely close tolerances
- In-process control of data reliability and completeness
- Sufficient analytical capabilities of selected model for error-proof process control
- Clear visualizations and statistical output of process control models
- Capability to partition and integrate the results of process and quality modeling
Global coverage of machining operations by MICRONITE
- Inspection data is used for different cross-disciplinary process- and quality-designated models
- MICRONITE’s crucial role in tool-and quality data visualization is accomplished by advanced filtering algorithms
- Decision making mechanisms are used for all forms of data acquisition including process, quality, and production
- Interactive optimization is first introduced by MICRONITE and results in reduced inspection, enhanced process controllability, reduced cycle time, and improved product quality